13.7.09

LiON`s? ELEPHANt`s? TiGER`s?

Well yesterday I went to a game lodge to go on a lil' safari, & that was pretty amazing. The first thing we saw when we got there were the elephants. There were two adults (one girl, one boy, & two babies - both girls). When we drove up to the elephants it was the first time I realized that they were huge! I have to admit I was scared and then the male, who was the biggest, came up to the car and was trying to touch me with his trunk and I was trying to scoot away. Elephants do not feel good at all, l o l. Their skin is all weird with scratchy lil' hairs. But the baby ones were so cute, O M G.

After visiting the elephants we drove near the hippos & it was
unbelievable how big they were, actually it was that they were so fat! After learning some facts about the hippos we were able to go to the lion cubs. There were two, named Hazel & Honey, both girls, about 6 and 8 months old. They were huge!! Especially their paws, but they were also very adorable. We got out of the car & everybody got to go in and pet and take pictures with them. My dream had finally came true, I couldn't believe it.

After pictures with the lions we went to go see the tigers. Right when we drove up one of the tigers was still eating and started showing its fangs and hissing at us, luckily there was a fence between
us but it was still frightening. Then the tiger jumped - oh jeesus -I jumped back and screamed. That was scary. We got it all on tape and i`ll be putting it up here soon. Unfortunately that was the end but it was one of the best things I have ever seen in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment